Micro Jobs in Uganda
Temporary Approval and Citizenship Verification Officer (300 vacancies)
Post: Approval and Citizenship Verification Officer (300 vacancies)
Age limit: Not more than 35years
Reports to: Data Centre Shift Supervisor
• Honours Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Law or any other related discipline.
• Computer Literacy is a must.
• Prior experience in registering people for National programmes.
• Verifying citizenship of applicants
• Checking and ensuring the correctness of data captured
• Authenticating and Authorizing the right data for production
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to ApplyThe NSIS project has 14,662 vacancies to be filled. The Ministry of Internal Affairs would like to fill these vacancies on contract terms from four (4) to Sixteen (16) months to support the project team. Applications are invited from eligible Ugandan Nationals ONLY for the mentioned vacant positions in the NSIS project. Applications should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Internal Affairs, P O Box 7191, Kampala; and hand delivered to the NSIS project Offices at Kololo Ceremonial Grounds. PLEASE NOTE: Application forms should be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website: www.psc.go.ug. Applicants must attach copies of their academic documents and a recent passport size photograph. Applications should be received by Friday 13th December, 2013.
3204 total views, 3 today