Micro Jobs in Uganda
Full-Time CIVIL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER
Location: Kampala and mobilized to the Lake Albert region, other construction sites or other cities as required.
Primary function: Supervision of construction works in the Kingfisher Discovery Area – Kingfisher access road over the escarpment as well as the in-field roads and other facilities i.e camps, pads etc.
• Provide assistant for the construction sites layout.
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and company’s QHSE Standards.
• Direct construction, operations and maintenance activities at project sites.
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, modifications and structural repairs of facilities to the project team.
• Taking part in the allocation of roles among the subordinates of different disciplines in the site construction project.
• Controlling the quality, schedule, budget etc of construction projects.
• Working with the QHSE department to deal with building permits, EIA etc and to agree and manage civil works safety performance.
• Assist arrange the job among the subordinates of different disciplines in the site construction project.
• Other duties assigned by superior.
• Bachelor degree or above in engineering, construction or the related.
• At least 5 years of related working experience.
• Extensive knowledge of construction and project management.
• Extensive knowledge of the procedures of project and construction.
• Knowledge of site construction engineering technology.
• Understanding constructional engineering, fabrication, commissioning, etc.
• Understanding of the oil and gas industry.
How to ApplyPlease send ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGED into ONE document to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please 00 NOT attach any other documents and ensure to quote the JOB TITLE in the Subject of your email. Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted. DEADLINE IS MONDAY 2nd December, 2013 AT 5.00PM.
849 total views, 1 today